Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I participate?
To apply for the 2019 I-Model UN UPR, fill in our Google Form application here.
- Is there an age restriction for the I-Model UN UPR?
Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Is previous experience required to apply for the I-Model UN UPR?
No previous experience is required, although having some background knowledge of the UN human rights system will naturally be an advantage. A working knowledge of English however is essential for participation.
- What is included within the participation fee?
The participation fee is 30,000 won for individual applicants and 60,000 won for team applicants. This includes: participation in the conference including lunch, entrance fees during the Human Rights Tour day, materials including a conference guide and beverages during the conference, and dinner at the Social Night.
- What is the dress code for the I-Model UN UPR?
The dress code is formal Western business attire.
- This is my first time participating in a MUN event and I don’t really know what to expect. How can I prepare for the I-Model UN UPR?
Don’t worry, there are lots of resources online to help you prepare! You can check out videos and materials from the 2018 I-Model UN UPR event here, as well as a variety of useful sources on our General Information page. There will be Orientation sessions held before the event, and you can ask additional questions on the Q&A board below.