Requirements & Eligibility
- Anyone between the ages of 18-35 (not necessarily as an undergraduate or postgraduate at a university) and with an interest in human rights vis-a-vis UN mechanisms and instruments.
- Must be diligent in submitting all the reports necessary prior to and before the finals in a timely manner.
- Should be well-informed of and subservient with the conduct expectations listed in the Model UN UPR 101: How It Goes page.
- Need to have conversational (at least) or proficient (highly preferred) level of English.
- Must be responsive to email announcements and updates throughout the entire period — preparation process and the finals.